Vatterott College has an immediate opening for an English Instructor. This position is a part time on-ground position responsible for the delivery of course content to enrolled students in the classroom. This individual will be responsible for:
1. Teaching college-level English classes.
2. Preparing class syllabus, outline and daily lesson plans as required. Providing course syllabus and outline to students on the first day of class. Maintaining and ensuring consistency between the course catalog and the daily lesson plans.
3. Preparing and administering examinations, student projects, and other teaching aids needed to fulfill objectives of program. Setting up classroom, lab, equipment, projects, assignments, etc. in preparation for each new phase or class start.
4. Maintaining accurate records of attendance, grades, progress of students, and reporting the same in a timely manner to manager.
5. Maintaining a clean, effective, and professional learning environment.
6. Attending all scheduled in-service activities, meetings, and completing all scheduled/assigned activities in support of the individual faculty development plan.
7. Communicating budget needs to Campus Management on a timely basis.
8. Tutoring and conducting conferences with students.
9. Maintaining discipline and enforcing school rules and regulations.
10. Assisting with library research needs, information gathering and making textbooks recommendations.
11. Participating in committees, graduation ceremonies and other school events.
12. Regular and consistent attendance.