Term time only
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The Education Division provides books and resources across Primary, Secondary, Trade and Children’s markets, both for the UK and for customers around the world. We are passionately committed to our mission to educate and inspire through book board and screen.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Primary Educational Sales Consultant to focus on supporting the continued growth of our highly regarded and successful range of publishing into UK Primary schools.
The successful candidate will use their deep understanding of teachers’ and learners’ assessment needs to seek out sales leads in Primary schools. The role will involve working collaboratively with teachers and other education professionals in order to gain a thorough understanding of current teaching practices.
Success in the role will be achieved by building a thriving partnership with customers that is based on trust, and by offering them practical solutions through our range of products and resources.
Please note: this role is a fixed term contract due to end August 2018 and is term time only.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally based in the West Midlands.
- Driven, proactive and highly motivated.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate proven consultative sales, presentation, and networking skills.
- Computer literate.
- Extensive travel around the region is required.
- Knowledge of the UK Primary education market is key and experience in selling assessment solutions would be an advantage.