Do you have at least 1 year of office or customer service experience? Are you skilled in professional problem-solving? Our client is looking for articulate office professionals for an Education Loan Counselor opportunity! This is an opportunity to help current and previous students get set up for financial success! If you want an opportunity with growth opportunity where you can help others, APPY NOW!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate by phone or email to borrowing clients to provide information or consequences.
• Answer inbound and make outbound calls to student clients and references.
• Provide educational information on options of managing loans or on bringing loans current.
• Maintain current knowledge and documentation of laws and regulations affecting student loans.
• Conduct searches to locate new contact information for loan borrowers.
• Update loan status and maintain current documentation of all student loan information.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• 1-3 years of experience in an office environment required.
• 1+ years of call center or financial field experience preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred, but not required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Products and be comfortable learning new software.
• Must be attentive to detail and highly adaptable to a fast paced, fluid environment.
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
• 1st Shift Monday through Friday. Must be able to work 1 evening per week and one Saturday morning per month.
• Contract to Hire.
• Pay starts at $15/hr with growth potential and incentive program.
• Located Downtown Minneapolis.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, Vacation and Referral bonuses.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-288-2800 for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check/drug test and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration