0-1 year old babies: Teach him/her to learn to recognize and distinguish colors.
1-2 years old babies: Teach them to learn to count how many colors are there.
2-3 years old babies: They already have the concept of number and quantity. You can teach baby basic math operations, for example addition and subtraction.
More than 3 years old babies: You can teach baby division and multiplication. To start from simple, they slowly learn to do. Babies are very smart.
• Material: Wood
• Product Size: Approx 23 x 15 x 2.2 cm / 9.06 x 5.91 x 0.87 inch
• 52 Counting Rods
• 19 Number Cards (2 sets of numbers 0 to 8 and a number 9)
• 5 Math Signs
• Wooden Box
- Includes 5 math signs and 19 numbers 0 to 9 and 52 counting rods
- Let baby recognize numbers and understand the relationship between number and quantity
- It makes learning fun and enriches the child imagination
- This wooden “calculator” helps teach math skills and color recognition
- Great educational value
Posted by Online Education Experts