Wizard Roll is the dice-matching, pattern-building game of magical spells! The Wizard loves making magic. Help him gain FORTUNE and STRENGTH and SHATTER DRAGON BREATH in this game of sorcery! Everything you need to help the Wizard complete his Spells is in the box including ancient rune tiles, action cubes, fire and water element chips and magical spell cards.
Ages: 7 to adult
Skill: Memory, Strategy
24 Spell Cards
27 Rune Tiles
18 Element Chips
1 Reference Card
RoosterFin games are teacher-created, simple to learn, family friendly games. Joe, the owner of RoosterFin brings a unique skill to board games with his ability to create authentic game engines. His gift is in understanding how math applies to games. Joe’s background, coupled with his years teaching kids, enables him to create award-winning games that are continuously simple to learn and fun to play. Since Joe has left his life in the classroom behind, he has devoted his full attention to making great games.
- EDUCATIONAL: Wizard Roll is the dice-matching pattern-building game of magical spells! Players compete to help the Wizard complete his spells by rolling the cubes and matching the pattern on their Spell Card. Learn shapes and colors. Wizard Roll improves strategic skills and memory.
- ALL AGES: Suits all ages, from kids, teens, college students, parents, and grandparents.
- FUN FOR ALL: Great entertainment for everyone, family game night, parties, vacations, birthday gifts and after school fun.
- HOW IT WORKS: Players take turns rolling the cubes and building the pattern on their Spell Card. First to correctly complete the pattern wins!
- PLAYERS: 2-6 people can play.
Posted by Online Education Experts