THINKING SKILLS – Figuring out how things work is one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area.
SHAPE COLOR RECOGNITION – match the shapes blocks to the correct holes not only broadens their knowledge of shapes colors but helps develop their fine motor skills as well as spacial recognition.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS -By role-playing, and interacting with others through play, children can begin to develop their communication skills and start to understand social interaction in a better way.
SOCIAL SKILLS -Feeling confident about yourself and being able to share your thoughts are essential to children’s development. Play can naturally do that. CREATIVITY – Using their imagination and creativity can assist children to see the world in a new way. This helps them to become great thinkers.
- This wonderful activity center includes 5 fun different activities (shape and color recognition, music xylophone, teaching clock, bead maze and lacing beads).
- Natural&Non-toxic: made of natural hardwood and stained with non-toxic water-based paint, so it’s kid safe for curious babies and toddlers.
- Educational toy: encourages sensory skills, brain development, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- Comes with 10 different shapes blocks- square, heart shape, triangle, round, oval and so on.
- Great for the home, schools, waiting rooms, and any child-friendly play area.
Posted by Online Education Experts