In an increasingly digital world, toys that are both fun AND educational are hard to come by. More and more, kids are falling victim to the screen. Set your little one apart! Give them a toy that will develop and stimulate (instead of rot) their brain. The efun electric building blocks will hone their critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Kids will get hands- on experience with electricity, and can teach themselves to build an electric piano, a telegraph simulator, a prize machine, an LED light, and many, many, more. Unleash their inner scientist.
– Material: ABS Plastic + Brass button + Electric components
– Color: Multicolor
– Battery: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
– Box size: 420 x 300 x 50 mm / 16.54 x 11.81 x 1.97inch
– Function: Flash, sound, power, recording
– Quantity: 39pcs
– Assembled examples: lamp, electric fan, telegraph simulator, and gate, or gate, traffic light, FM radio, Spacewar, electronic maze and more
1. For safety’s sake, children under 3 years old are not allowed to play the electronic building blocks.
2. It uses 2pcs standard 1.5V AA carbon-zinc batteries.
3. Never use high-energy alkaline batteries to burn the components of blocks.
- Whopping 789 Projects: Kids can create up to 789 unique working circuits. Each option is listed in the illustrated instruction manual, and pieces are color- coded for easy identification
- Art Blocks with Exclusive Activities: Theefun building blocks include fun and unique activities that you can’t find anywhere else. Kids can awaken their inner maestro in the electronic piano module, or hone their analytical skills with the maze module
- Hours of Hands-On Fun: Your child is doing so much more than tinkering around with blocks- they are unlocking their true potential! Each project is designed to boost concentration, cognitive and critical thinking skills
- Real Science in the Classroom: Get the whole class involved! It is the perfect addition to any elementary school classroom. Students can see the science lessons come to life
- Put Safety First: We’ve jumped through all the hoops to make sure the blocks are completely safe for your little fingers, and this kit is EN71 and ASTM certified
Posted by Online Education Experts