Stumped for best toys for a 1 year old, or even a 2 or 3 year old boy or girl to give as a gift?
Both parents and kids will love this!
A great fine motor skills development toy for 2 years olds, 3 years olds, autistic kids and boys and girls alike.
This educational math games toy, includes sorting and counting activities for toddlers and preschoolers which will help to develop those cognitive muscles.
This teddy toy makes for a great kids math games for toddlers ,preschool and kindergarten children. Use it with our dice, bear train extension kit or with number cards.
Can also be used as bath toys for bath time! The counting bears can be used for Montessori, pre-math and as occupational therapy toys. They make for one amazing addition to your childs learning toy collection.
Kids will become masters at this kids color sorting activity as well as mathematics. Watch as they grow, learn and play at the same time.
-60 small bears – in 6 colors (1 inch tall)
-6 Plastic Matching Cups (3.5in x 3 in)
-1 storage container with lid (7inx3in)
NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WHO STILL PLACE OBJECT IN THEIR MOUTHS!
- A great educational math manipulatives toy that includes rainbow color sorting and counting activities designed to encourage, motivate and stimulate your child’s mind. Also a great Montessori math or autism toys gift for Christmas or Birthdays.
- Children will improve dexterity, hand-eye coordination and fine motor control as they count, sort and play. These counting bears with cups make for fun occupational therapy toys for toddlers, preschool and k-3.
- The sorting toys make a fun learning resource for introducing color recognition & basic mathematics concepts such as counting and addition. These educational toys Can be used for kids math games for 2 year old toddlers through kindergarten.
- Not intended for those who still place objects in their mouth. Bears are 1″ tall. Supervision required if child is 3 years of age or younger!
- Includes a container to hold all the colored cups or bears. Bears made of durable plastic and are great for generations to come!
Posted by Online Education Experts