Professor Noggin’s Dinosaur Trivia Game includes 30 trivia cards with 3 easy questions and 3 hard questions on each – for a total of 180 questions! Common topics include Allosaurus, Archaeopteryx, Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Corythosaurus, Dinosaur Bones, Elasmosaurus, Extinction, Fossil Excavation, Fossils, General Topic Cards, Ichthyosaurus, Iguanodon, Ornithomimus, Ouranosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Plants of Mesozoic Era, Plateosaurus, Protoceratops, Pteranodon, Reproduction, Rhamphorhynchus, Parasaurolophus, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, Velociraptor, Woolly Mammoth, and many many more! Here’s how to play: Players take turns rolling the die and asking each other questions from the cards. If a question is answered correctly, the card is won; if answered incorrectly, the card is returned to the bottom of the pile. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner. Players have a few chances throughout the game to get a Noggin’s Choice card. This means they can choose a card from any other player, and get ahead. Remember the correct answers. If a question is not answered correctly the first time, that question will come up again. This trivia game provides hours of educational fun for families! Recommended for ages 7+.
- Fun and educational family game that encourages children to learn interesting facts about dinosaurs.
- Includes 30 trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions game cards – 180 total questions. Features special three-numbered die which adds an element of unpredictability.
- Each card includes 3 easy and 3 hard questions to keep kids interested and challenged – while having fun.
- Card Topics includes: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Velociraptor, Woolly Mammoth, and Many More!
- Winner of 14 Prestigious Awards. For 2-8 players. Recommended for ages 7 and up.
Posted by Online Education Experts