NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Here’s what today’s educational leaders need to know, what they should be able to do, and how they should behave in order to lead schools that address the needs of all students.
Practicing the Art of Leadership by Reginald Leon Green presents success-proven practices, processes, and procedures grounded in time-tested theories, current research, and the creative, innovative, real-life experiences of educators in the field who are transforming underperforming schools into thriving educational learning communities. An invaluable guide to what today’s educators need to know, how they need to do it, and the ways they should behave as exemplary leaders, the book takes into account the many changes in the standards, competencies, and accountability movements that have ushered in a new set of demands, requirements, and expectations for today’s educational leaders. Complete coverage of the new topics, methods, and techniques effective educational leaders are using to address these changes appear throughout the text and are aligned with the 2015 Professional Standards for Educational Leaders, formerly known as ISLLC Standards. This new edition features opportunities for reflective practice through the use of scenarios depicting actual school issues, occurrences, and the behavior of practicing school leaders to help readers acquire knowledge and skills that can be used to build a solid framework for their own practice. The book’s focus on how to use the new 2015 Professional Standards for Educational Leaders helps educators develop teacher capacity, create professional learning communities, effectively manage organizational resources, construct appropriate organizational policies and systems, lead instructional change, and engage in other deep and meaningful work outside of the classroom and in the community. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290186 / 9780134290188 Practicing the Art of Leadership: A Problem-Based Approach to Implementing the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders with Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134088778 / 9780134088778 Practicing the Art of Leadership: A Problem-Based Approach to Implementing the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders
- 0134128540 / 9780134128542 Practicing the Art of Leadership: A Problem-Based Approach to Implementing the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders, Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card
Posted by Online Education Experts