This Easy Version Of The Popular Matching Games Is graet for pre-school age + To Allow Children To Make The Connection Between Objects And Their Names. Players Can Challenge Themselves Further As They Become More Adept At Identifying Letters And Words. All Types Educational Games Are Opportunities To Learn, But First And Foremost, Your Child Wants To Have Fun. And That’s Why Adults And Children Have Been Playing Matching Letter Together For More Than A Decade. Kids First Matching Letter Game, Skill Your Child Will Love 1.Object And Word Recognition 2.Spelling 3.Sorting And Grouping 4.Concentration And Memory 5.Taking Turns And Sharing There’s No Need To Be Boggled By Words. Matching Letters Helps Children Learn Letters, Spelling, And Reading While Having Lots Of Fun!
- You’re Preschoolers First Matching Letter Game
- Games introduce letter and word recognition, matching, spelling and memory
- This easy version, compare to popular adult Boggle uses pictures and matching games to allow children to make the connection between objects and their names
- Contents: Matching letter game tray 30 Picture, Word Cards with 60, 3 and 4 letter words and 8 Letter cubes
- Board Game This Game Helps Children with Hand & Eye Coordination & Strategic Thinking Skills, Along with Developing The Ability to Play Together. This Game Is For 2 + Players and Suitable For Ages 3 Years and Up.
Posted by Online Education Experts