The 40 piece set includes ten shapes in four colors: red, blue, yellow and green. Shapes include sphere, hemisphere, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, rectangular prism, cube, triangular pyramid, square pyramid, cone and cylinder. Packaged in a reclosable plastic bag.
- LEARN 3D SHAPES AND THEIR COMPONENTS — These 3D plastic shapes help children identify 3D shapes and understand surface area and volume. Included in the set are ten shapes and four colors: sphere, hemisphere, triangular prism, hexagonal prism, rectangular prism, cube, triangular pyramid, square pyramid, cone and cylinder.
- EQUIP CHILDREN WITH ESSENTIAL STEM SKILLS — Shapes are important because the world is full of geometric shapes! These mini geo solids will help kids to develop spatial awareness, understand abstraction, build logic skills and encourage creativity; all of which can be applied to many other – particularly STEM – subject areas.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING — These plastic blocks are great for sorting, pattern recognition, spatial reasoning and geometry – perfect for tactile and visual learners. They are perfectly-sized to fit in small hands.
- GREAT VALUE — The set comes with 40 1-inch shapes for teaching essential math concepts. Each of the 10 shapes come in four different colors: red, green, yellow and blue.
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY — Although the primary objective of this math tool is to learn about 3D shapes, children will learn so much more! They can also be used for sorting, stacking and comparing and can assist in strengthening language skills.
- BUILT TO LAST — Durable plastic means these geometric building blocks will not break even when thrown or dropped.
Posted by Online Education Experts