Tap into big fun with the amazing, all-in-one LeapStart interactive learning system for kindergarten and 1st grade, jam-packed with key school and life skills for inquisitive 5-7 year olds. The system works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) and comes with a kindergarten and 1st grade sampler book. The LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Get kids excited about everything from STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) to social skills, reading comprehension to Communication, and problem solving to scientific thinking with replayable activity books bursting with fun on every page.
- LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade is an interactive learning system that gets kids 5-7 years old excited about learning with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- The LeapFrog LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build tomorrow’s key skills today, in imaginative new ways by challenging kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills.
- With 400+ activities across all 16 books, the LeapFrog LeapStart is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, and more. Includes a Kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and a Kindergarten & 1st Grade sampler book.
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisble dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Progress from Preschool to 1st Grade with 16 activity books (sold separately). Most replayable activities are designed with 2 levels so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
Posted by Online Education Experts