Geometry is not just about remembering shapes & their properties. It’s a way of thinking!
How The Game Works
The game consists of sticks of three different lengths – 3, 4 and 5 units long. Using these to try and create geometric shapes. Based on the size and type of shape, you earn points. Sounds simple? Not quite. Firstly, you don’t get to choose the sticks – it is determined by a randomly chosen card. And secondly, you can use only two sticks per turn! Creating a shape using only two sticks is impossible. Hence you have to use your two sticks along with the ones that the other players may have placed on the board. That is where the game turns highly creative. Which two sticks will you use? Where will you place them? Think creatively to win.
• Critical Thinking
• Spatial Awareness of Shapes
Watch & learn how to play Three Sticks in 10 mins: https://youtu.be/5872rN8dak4
• Four 9″ x 9″ boards: 4 custom designed plastic boards that merge to form one big board
• 85 Plastic Sticks: Sticks of 3 different lengths (3, 4 and 5 units)
• 20 Reload Cards: That determine the 6 sticks each player gets
• 20 Power Cards: Special powers that strengthen a player’s position or slow down other players
• 12 Score Markers: Plastic pegs to represent players’ score along an integrated scoreline on the board
• Shape Bonus Chart: Determines the bonus points earned as per the complexity of a shape
• 1 Reference Card & 1 Manual: All the help needed to master the game
Kitki was started by BITSian alumni to transform learning into a truly exciting experience. Visit us at www.kitki.in & follow us at facebook.com/openkitki or twitter.com/openkitki
- Highly compelling game that develops creativity & curiosity.
- Dynamic game play that presents new challenges every time.
- Helps children learn geometry practically.
- Excellent quality materials.
- Ideal gift for kids of 8 years and above.
Posted by Online Education Experts