BUILDS CONFIDENCE – Once all the bears are sorted, children are so proud of their accomplishments which increases their belief and self confidence in themselves.
These Educational toys for toddlers also can be used as BAKING TOYS FOR KIDS.
SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KIDS – Make Rainbow Cupcakes for fun in the kitchen before or after learning to count, sort and manipulate the rainbow counting bears. Don’t forget to wash the baking cups after cooking!
WHAT YOU GET:
48 Rainbow Counting Bears (1.5″ x 1″)
6 Matching Rainbow Cups – for sorting and for baking too! (3″)
1 Travel Tote (10″ x 3″)
BPA Free, Latex Free, Washable & Safe for All Ages
COLORS TO LEARN: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
PARENTS, TEACHERS & HOMESCHOOLING – Use these learning resources to build a strong foundation which helps develop early math skills.
ORDER NOW TO GET THE PERFECT GIFT FOR EVERY TODDLER!
- BABY ACTIVITY CENTER | BABY STACKING TOYS: Sorting bears with cups offers guidance in the early stages of visual perception. These montessori toys for 1 year old allows children to focus their attention on the movement and placement of objects as they become aware of balance, coordination and gravity. These stackable toddler toys make the perfect gift.
- TODDLER LEARNING TOYS: These early learning resources and educational toys for toddlers are designed to stimulate learning. The jumbo rainbow counting bears with matching sorting cups instruct and promote intellectuality, as well as emotional and physical development through play. These stacking toys for 1 year old are perfect learning colors for toddlers. The sorting toy is a great memory game and bear color sorter too.
- GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS | COUNTING, SORTING & KIDS MATCHING GAME ACTIVITIES: These color sorting toys naturally children explore their environment by noticing how things are alike and different. Matching and sorting with the bear color sorter solidifies their understanding and they begin to master their matching skills so they continue their learning journey. Counting is a part of this process where numbers come into play as they manipulate each of the bears for counting in this cups game.
- KINDERGARTEN MATH MANIPULATIVES: The jumbo counting and sorting bears help to promote the beginning stages of math development through hands-on experience. Use these math counters to Identify numbers and colors and their relation to one another which helps build a strong foundation for math concepts to develop. These include: addition, subtraction such as ten – frames, as well as graphing, fractions and base ten.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS are small movements such as picking up small objects and grasping it in their hand and then releasing it. These Jumbo math bears help children develop their cognitive muscles by building the relationship between the mind and the hands. Let your child explore the world around them with these Montessori materials and occupational therapy toys.
Posted by Online Education Experts