Pre-K & up. Count on number fun with these sturdy, lightweight bean bags. Each 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ bean bag is embroidered with a number (1 to 20) on one side and its number word (one to twenty) on the other. Even numbers are embroidered in blue, and odd number are embroidered in red for easy identification. The bean bags come in a handy cloth storage bag with a Tip Sheet of beginning math activities for large and small groups, from number identification and counting to simple addition and subtraction.
- Kinesthetically reinforces early math lessons in tossing games
- Includes 20 bean bags, each with a number on one side and number word on the reverse–including color-coded even (blue) and odd (red) to help children learn the difference–for active play that engages children in learning numbers 1-20, counting, addition and subtraction
- Offers suggestions for hands-on early math games for large and small groups in Activity Guide
- Provides storage for all components in drawstring bag
- Washable felt bean bags are lightweight and easy for young children to handle
Posted by Online Education Experts