Reading literature and informational text are given equal weight in the new Common Core State Standards. This set of 40 cards includes high-interest, leveled nonfiction passages that help prepare students to be successful in reading and understanding this type of material. The content is cross-curricular—drawn from science, social studies, and math—and each passage includes four multiple-choice questions plus a suggested writing extension activity. For use with the Hot Dots pen (sold separately, requires 2 AAA batteries).
- Help students prepare to be successful in reading and comprehension with this set of grade-appropriate passages and multiple-choice questions.
- Set includes 40 high-interest, leveled nonfiction reading comprehension passages.
- Full-color cards with images help keep kids’ interest.
- Interactive cards work with Talking Hot Dots pen (sold separately) for immediate audiovisual feedback and independent study.
- Passages are aligned to Common Core State Standards.
Posted by Online Education Experts