This series of five boxed sets of Hot Dots standards-based math question cards is perfect for reinforcing the math skills that students need to master at each grade level—first through fifth grade. Each grade-level set includes 600 self-checking questions aligned to national and state math curriculum standards, and provides curriculum coverage for 25 important math skill areas. Boxes feature sturdy, full-color question cards, 25 skill-area tabs, reproducible student progress sheet, and guide. Includes 600 questions about fractions, decimals, common factors, algebra, geometry, angles, data analysis, ratios, and more. Hot Dots Pen sold separately.
- Give fifth grade students the support they need to master key grade-level math skills!
- Set includes 300 double-sided cards and 600 interactive multiple-choice questions, divider tabs, key, tracking sheet, storage box, and guide.
- Content aligned with NCTM and state standards and covers key grade-level math skills.
- Press the Talking Hot Dots Pen (sold separately) to any answer for an immediate audiovisual response.
- Perfect for centers and independent study.
Posted by Online Education Experts