Twenty-six lightweight, surface-washable, kid-size beanbags are embroidered with uppercase letters on one side, and lowercase letters on the other. Vowels are color-coded. Comes in a cloth drawstring storage bag. Includes a “Tip Sheet” packed with fun activities that make learning the alphabet an exciting visual and kinesthetic experience.
- Active play that helps teach children the alphabet! Use our 26 soft, easy-catch beanbags for fun, hands-on learning.
- Toss and learn! Washable felt beanbags are lightweight and easy for young children to handle.
- Each beanbag has an uppercase letter on one side and a lowercase letter on the other. Also features color-coded consonants (blue) and vowels (red).
- Features 26 beanbags, an activity guide with 7 hands-on alphabet games, and a handy drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Kinesthetically reinforces early literacy lessons in tossing games.
Posted by Online Education Experts