Provide exciting and educational activities for your early learning or home environment with this set of ECR4Kids Gears Galore Math Manipulatives. This 160-piece set helps little ones develop hand-eye coordination, spatial thinking, and creative problem-solving skills. Math manipulatives help children learn math skills while sorting, counting, designing, and constructing. Connect the gear pieces to create amazing shapes and animals, then go one step farther by rolling gears to morph from an umbrella to a mushroom. The gears have rounded edges for safety and come in five colors — blue, green, yellow, red, and orange. This manipulative set comes in a durable clear plastic bin with lid and a convenient handle to move from room to room. Intended for children ages 3 and older. With a concentration on the Pre K-12 sector, ECR4Kids offers a wide range of products from tables, chairs and desks to cots, mats and a variety of storage cases in solid wood as well as scratch resistant double-sided laminate.
- Kids’ Building Kit – 160 colorful and durable plastic manipulative pieces that are made of safe and non-toxic material for building towers, animals, flowers, cars, shapes, robots and more
- STEAM Approved – playing with manipulatives enhances S.T.E.A.M. education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), which emphasizes teaching subjects that have real-world applications
- Brain-Boosting Fun – enhance fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, spatial reasoning, problem-solving, cognitive ability, pretend play, counting and early math, creativity and imagination
- Easy-Snap Connection – kid-friendly pieces are designed to be easy for children ages 3 and older to snap together and take apart
- Storage Container – comes in a durable clear plastic bin with a locking lid and easy-to-carry handle for quick clean up; bin dimensions 15.5″ L x 11″ W x 6″ H
Posted by Online Education Experts