You will love using Dab & Dot dabber markers instead of messy paint sets, water cups, and paint brushes. They’re ideal for young children to grip and play with for hours. When fun time is over, just pop the caps back on – easy!
So many educational uses: for toddlers, preschoolers – introduce alphabets, numbers and letters. – introduce colors and color theory. – great for one to one correspondence. – numbers and counting – improve hand eye coordination. – bingo alphabets and sight words hunt. – speech therapy: language, articulation and phonological
Get your Dab and Dot art markers today!
They’re designed for Little Hands and Big Imaginations!
- FUN chunky dot markers designed for little fingers. Dauber markers have found their way into the hands of teachers, educators, and speech and language pathologists alike because they proved to be an easy mess free way of teaching core concepts.
- PROMOTES FINE MOTOR SKILLS Preschoolers can use Dab and Dot markers for drawing, playing, and school projects. The best thing about these markers is being able to use them to teach color theories, patterns, the alphabet, numbers, workbooks, and improve your little one’s fine motor skills.
- IMPROVED TIP & RESISTS DRYING OUT Our improved chunky markers will allow you to DAB, DOT, DOODLE and DRAW without worrying out tip falling apart.
- OVER 200 pages of free downloadable and printable worksheets in toddlers with toddlers favorite coloring activity sheets with purchase.
- Related : Kindergarten Kindergarteners Preschool Early Childhood Education Montessori Homeschool Bingo Art Markers Washable Paint School Supplies
Posted by Online Education Experts