Alex Toys Early Learning Button Art
The Alex Toys Early Learning Button Art set comes with over 40 buttons and 10 pictures for hours of artistic fun. This toy is part of the Little Hands Skill Builder series designed for preschoolers and comes with a wide storage tray to keep everything together.
How’s it Played?
All your child has to do is match and snap the chunky buttons to complete the pictures. The pictures include a frog, bird, house, tree, truck, and more, all perfect for little ones learning how to use their creativity. Pick everything up and place back into the wide storage tray for a fast and easy cleanup.
Improves Hand and Eye Coordination
This game is ideal for improving hand and eye coordination in young children. Placing the buttons into the corresponding snaps is a great way to improve coordination and build fine motor skills. Your child will also foster creative thinking as they match the colors on the buttons to the spaces in the pictures.
Safe Toy for Children
Recommended for children 2-years of age and older, this toy is both a safe and fun way to teach your child important skills for the future. The buttons are thick and wide to make it easy for little hands to play with.
What’s in the Box?
The Button Art set includes 46 colorful buttons, 10 different pictures and a wide storage tray to keep it all together.
About Alex Toys
Alex Toys has become the preeminent manufacturer of children’s products and with over 1,000 unique items, Alex makes toys for every age group, from toddlers to teens and everything in-between. With toys in the baby, fashion, crafts and misc. categories, Alex makes toys that encourage a lifetime of learning. Alex Toys are currently sold worldwide in over 80 countries through specialty retail stores, catalogs and websites.
- Match and snap the buttons to complete the pictures
- Develop hand and eye coordination as well as fine motor skills
- Foster creative thinking in young children
- Comes with a storage tray to hold all of the pieces
- Recommended for children 2-years of age and up
- Match and snap to complete the picture
- 46 chunky buttons go into 10 pictures
- Convenient storage tray holds all pieces
- Develops hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and creative thinking
- Recommended for children 2 years of age and older
Posted by Online Education Experts