Multi purpose medium organizer trays are another win for my family. The 8-pack saves you money and comes in four colors. Art and Craft trays come in pack of 8, and will help keep your crafting spaces neat and tidy. The material of the tray is made of polypropylene (PP) plastic number 5. It is PVC and BPA-free. INSIDE TRAY: 11 in x 8.5 x 1.5 inches OVERALL TRAY : 13.5 x 10 x 1.5 inches.They are perfect for the classroom, daycare, homeschool and playroom, and can store all of your crafting supplies.
Our customers say:
“My favorite feature is the depth of the trays. Each tray is pretty deep to hold all of the crafts, but shallow enough that the kids can reach in and have fun playing.As a side note, this would make a great personal sensory bin. Just fill up with a sensory toy, and let your kids have fun.”
My girls love to paint, dot art, color, and do crafts, so these trays are perfect for keeping everything in order and not on my floor.The side lips are tall enough that small cups and bottles of glue fit without falling over.
These trays are at a fraction of the useful montessori trays. Perfect for setting up a learning environment.
- A MULTIPURPOSE TRAY as a daycare supply, classroom organization, sensory play with orbeez water beads or as a lego sorter.
- USEFUL AND PLENTY OF ROOM: They can be used for painting, beading, and crafting. Additionally, the trays can be used with sand art, kinetic sand, puzzles, and sensory projects. The trays stack and store inside each other, and they are thick and sturdy enough for most craft uses.They are deep, and beads don’t bounce out when you are working with them (that does happen if you try and use a plate for a tray!).The plastic is easy to wash out, they are useful in every way!
- STACKABLE TRAYS COMES IN FOUR COLORS: Let your child have ownership of the tray. With two stackable trays one tray has can have markers and crayons, and another tray can stack on top because they aren’t very tall.
- BOUNDARIES & KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED: This is a great system to implement for kids that need boundaries to explore in, but not a lot of continual input. A favorite feature is the depth of the trays. Each tray is pretty deep to hold all of the crafts, but shallow enough that the kids can reach in and have fun playing.As a side note, this would make a great personal sensory bin. Just fill up with a sensory toy, and let your kids have fun.
- COMPARED TO WOODEN MONTESSORI. These craft organizers are much more affordable compared to other trays. These trays are so versatile the kids will love carrying their crafts and tools all over the place. Small enough for little hands but big enough to be used for as an art and educational accessory.
Posted by Online Education Experts
Posted in Learning Material