Parsh-O is a card game where players attempt to arrange their cards (which correspond to biblical books of the Torah) in correct ascending order. Parsho-O is a variation of the game Racko where players attempt to be the first to arrange their numbered cards is ascending sequence. Perfect for 2 to 4 players. Recommended for ages 8 to adult. Game includes four racks with ten slots. Four key cards in both English and Hebrew, 54 Parsh-O cards, 2 standard dice and instructions.
- Organize your Parsha Cards in an ascending order. Plays similar to Racko Card game.
- Includes 54 parsha cards, 4 card stands, 4 Parsha Reference Cards, Easy to Understand Instructions.
- Great family game (Hebrew themed) for ages 8 to 105 years.
- Play in English or Hebrew. Instructions in English, French and Hebrew.
- Score extra points when creating an unbroken sequence of runs within your parshiot.
Posted by Online Education Experts
Posted in Learning Material