The Educational Insights Talking Telescope is specifically designed to take any child on a trip to space or the underwater world. Kids aged between 5 and 8 years old can have a fun time by taking a closer look at animals, birds, planets and stars using the detachable scope that offers four times magnification. It also includes a quiz game that comes loaded with 20 slides and 200 interesting facts and questions. This educational learning toy operates on four AA batteries and shuts off when not in use. The kid’s telescope also comes with built-in storage for easy cleanup and organization. Made from durable materials, it is designed to stand up for a long time. The Geosafari talking telescope makes an excellent addition to the home, day care of classroom. It combines fun and learning that keeps kids entertained for many hours on end. You can also give it as a gift to that little scientist in your life.
- Features quiz game that covers everything they’ve learned, with 200 facts and questions in all
- Offers on-the-go exploring with detachable scope featuring 4x magnification
- Includes 20 slides and built-in storage for easy cleanup
- The kids telescope is designed for age range: 5-8 years
- Requires four AA batteries (sold separately) / Shuts off automatically
Posted by Online Education Experts
Posted in Learning Material